Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hello world

My name is yessi. i will be talking to you about movies and i will share my opinions and thoughts about them. i look forward to hearing  your opinions and seeing your point of view on some movies. I'll let you know what movies you should or shouldn't watch and ill give some good recommendations. i have always been interested in movies because you can learn a lot from them and they are very entertaining. i became interested in movies when i was little. my brothers would show me movies and i loved them. i watch a lot of movies at home, almost one every day. i also go to the theaters to watch the latest movies or ill watch them online :) i became aware of movies when i was a small child. i started off watching cartoon movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment